Hickey Elementary PTA sponsors many events and activities at Hickey Elementary. One of the biggest ways our PTA is able to do this is through various fundraisers. Please see below for the many ways you can help support this mission, and don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with any questions.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the your selected charitable organization. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Hickey Elementary every time you shop on Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Hickey Elementary PTA.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select Hickey Elementary PTA so that Hickey Elementary PTA will receive donations from your eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Hickey earns from your everyday purchases! Shoparoo is a free app for iOS and Android phones that allows anyone to take pictures of their shopping receipts and earn cash donations for their schools!
- Download the Shoparoo app.
- Snap pictures of your receipts from any store, big or small, that sells grocery items to earn Roo Points (cash donations) for your school. Whether you’re shopping at a supercenter, dollar store, or local convenience store — it doesn’t matter where you shop or what items you buy — Shoparoo will make a cash donation for every receipt! Submit up to 20 grocery receipts within a rolling 7 day period.
- Snap pictures of your receipts from any restaurant or other retailer (that doesn’t sell grocery items) to earn entries for Hickey Elementary into Shoparoo’s $1,000 monthly sweepstakes and $15,000 yearly sweepstakes! Each receipt counts as an entry into both monthly and yearly sweepstakes, so spread the word at — the more receipts you submit, the greater Hickey’s chance is of winning. Submit up to 50 non-grocery receipts within a rolling 7 day period.
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy — all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Visit www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Select Hickey Elementary PTA as your organization (organization number 82360)
General Mills wanted to create a program to help support education and benefit America’s schools — and so, Box Tops for Education™ was born. Box Tops are worth 10¢ each for Hickey Elementary! Hickey Elementary may earn up to $20,000 cash per year beginning on March 2 of every year from the Clip program. There are no maximum annual earning limits for schools earning eBoxTops or Bonus Box Tops. Hickey’s lifetime earnings thus far: $17,344.17!
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products.
- Clip Box Tops from each package.
- Send the Box Tops to school in a baggie or on a collection sheet during the week of October 3 and help your student’s grade win a prize for the most Box Tops!
CFK (Cartridges for Kids®) is a recycling program that pays Hickey Elementary School cash for cell phones, laser & inkjet cartridges, laptops, iPods® and tablets/eReaders/notebooks.
- Drop-off your items in the labeled box near the Hickey Elementary entrance.
Tom Thumb offers you a way to direct donation dollars to Hickey Elementary School.
- Visit http://www.tomthumb.com/CMS/includes/docs/TomThumb-GoodNeighbor.PDF
- Add Hickey Elementary as your charity. Though you may add up to three organizations per household, your total purchase amount will be divided equally amount the organizations you designate. To maximize the contribution level for Hickey Elementary, we recommend choosing Hickey Elementary for your household.
- Return this form to your neighborhood Tom Thumb Courtesy Booth. Once your Reward card is linked to your specified organization, that’s it! Every time you make a purchase using your Reward card, the total purchase will be automatically credited to your organization.
- Wednesday, August 31 2016: Dairy Queen (2425 Avenue K, Plano)
- Thursday, September 15, 2016: Chick Fil A (117 E FM 544, Murphy)
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016: McDonalds (815 S Allen Heights Dr, Allen)